Welcome To Prestigious
Home Seller University
Where You Can Learn Everything You Need To Know About Selling A Home
... Absolutely FREE!
Good decisions are based upon good information. Selling a home is, perhaps, the single largest financial and emotional decision of a lifetime. Below are FREE instructional reports designed to help you avoid the pitfalls and guide you through the important, home selling process successfully.
Home Selling 101 - The Curriculum
FREE Educational, Home Seller Reports & Resources
- The 2018 Annual Home Sales Reports
Complete data about ALL the homes that sold within your community last year. This is important information that every homeowner should know. These popular reports are requested by hundreds of area home owners each year.
- ALL Homes Currently Available For Sale - a.k.a. "The Competition"
This report is a compilation every single home that is currently listed for sale by every single real estate office within a given community.
- Receive An Instant Answer To The BIG QUESTION - How Much is My Home Worth?
Receive an instant automated estimate of the value of your home. No one needs to visit your home. It's free - It's easy - And it's available right now!
- The Five Reasons A House Sells
The Difference Between Success & Failure Always Comes Down To Proper Execution Of Fundamentals
- The HOME SELLER GUIDE - 32 page printable PDF manual
Simple step-by-step instructions for a successful, efficient, problem-free home sale
- Taking The FIRST STEP To Selling Your Home
Here are some small simple steps to take now to get your home ready to sell in the next year or two.
- STAGING - Staging A House For Sale
The art of creating a favorable emotional environment
- STAGING - Staging Your Yard Is Absolutely Essential
You Won't Get A Second Chance To Make A Good First Impression.
Yard Staging Creates Curb Appeal And It Shows Everyone How Proud You Are To Own Your Home.
- STAGING - The Value Of Lighting
Lighting is the best and least expensive home enhancement.
Money spent on lighting provides an excellent return on investment.
- STAGING - The Hidden Value Of Hidden Places
Organized, clean, well-lit basements, boiler rooms, garages, attics, storage areas & even crawl spaces will add value to your home.
- STAGING - 129 Quick Tips To Make Your Home Irresistible To Buyers
If you give buyers what they want, they will pay you what you ask.
- STAGING - Remodeling A Home For Resale
Are home improvements good investments?
Will I get a return on money spent remodeling my home?
- STAGING - Selling A Vacant Home
Vacant homes are much harder to sell and riskier to own.
Marketing vacant houses requires extra time, special effort & property management.
- The Pre-Listing HOME INSPECTION - Have Your Home Inspected BEFORE Placing It On The Market!
Don’t wait until after you have reached an agreement to learn what may be wrong with your home.
- PHOTOGRAPHY - The Importance Of Professional Photography
Quality photographs are worth much, much more than a thousand words
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Plan Ahead - Shoot Your Exterior Photos When The Time Is Right
Plan To Take Your Outdoor Photos When Things Are In Bloom
- FLOOR PLANS - Floor Plans Attract Buyers
Floor plans must be an integral part of every home marketing plan
Floor plans are no longer optional … Floor plans are an absolute necessity
- An Individual Property Website - Your Home Deserves Its Own Website
An individual property website is an electronic hub for comprehensive information EXCLUSIVELY about your home
- It's SHOWTIME!
Nine important things to do before every showing appointment. These are common sense ideas designed to reduce distractions and create a positive feeling about the home.
- HOME PRICING - Maxims For Pricing A Home
Determining an appropriate list price is “an art”. This article contains a list of industry maxims regarding “the art of pricing a home”
- Should You Offer A Home Warranty?
What are home warranties? And what are the benefits to a home seller?
- The New York State Sellers Property Condition Disclosure Law
Know Your Rights & The Seller's Obligation Under This New York State Law
- Certificates Of Occupancy
Making sure your house is properly documented.
- The #1 Home Improvement - A Reduced Property Tax Assessment
Property taxes are major portion of the monthly carrying costs so the magnitude of your property taxes will directly impact how much a buyer will be ABLE to pay for your home.
- The Best Home Marketing Tool
The Original & Still The Most Effective Home Marketing Tool Ever Invented
- CONGRATULATIONS! - You Have Accepted The Buyer's Offer
What happens next? And how long does it take?
- FAQs - Selling A Home
Answers to more than 40 frequently asked questions about selling a home.
- Adjusting To Retirement - Tips & suggestions on how to adapt to your new lifestyle.
Now that you can do whatever you want, what do you want to do?
- Deciding Where To Live Or Move - As your life changes, so does the size, style & location of the home you need.
Helpful criteria to consider when selecting your next home
- DOWNSIZING To A Rental - Pack Up All Your Cares & Woes.
Sell Your Home & Move To A Rental. - Enjoy a simple, care-free lifestyle instead of worrying about the responsibilities of homeownership
- Empty Nester's Checklist
A helpful checklist to determine if your home is still suitable and practical for your needs.
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Everyone’s personal needs change over time and sometimes homeowners wonder if their homes are still suitable for their lifestyle.
- Boiled Frog Syndrome
Complacency, procrastination & denial - The consequences of failing to take action until it's too late
- The Great American Tax Shelter
Uncle Sam's Incredibly Generous Gift To Homeowners
- Capital Gains Tax & The Sale Of Your Home
You Can Sell Your Home At A Profit And Not Pay A Dime In Taxes.
Your Home Is Essentially A Giant Municipal Bond With A Roof
- Trading Up In A Down Market
A down housing market is the perfect time to trade-up to a larger home.
- Bill Boeckelman's Exclusive RISK-FREE - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Listing Agreement
With my 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed (Day-To-Day) Risk-Free Listing Agreement, the responsibility for making sure things go right, is squarely on my shoulders. It's simple. If I don't do everything I've promised to do, I'm fired ... no questions asked.
- Helping Children Cope With The Stress Of Moving
Moving is one of the most stressful experiences of a lifetime.
Don't assume that your children will automatically adjust.
- A §1031 Tax Deferred Exchange
Uncle Sam's generous gift to real estate investors
- RENT TO SELL - An Unconventional But Effective Way To Sell A Home
A creative way to sell a home by using a lease with an option to buy
- Important Real Estate Terminology You Need To Know
A Comprehensive Eighteen Page Consumer Glossary From The Federal Trade Commission (PDF)
- Real Estate Agent Roulette
Don't Gamble With "The Single Largest Investment Of Your Lifetime".
Select A Real Estate Broker With A Proven Track Record.
© Copyright 2007 Bill Boeckelman Publications